- Convert DVD to any audio format including AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.
- Convert DVD to any video format including H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, FLV, SWF, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.
- Convert DVD to any (portable) device including iPod, Zune, PSP, iPhone, Apple TV, PPC, PDA, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, etc.
| Free Download (5.98 MB) Buy Now (only $45)
What can you do with Video Editing Software?
Step aside Steven Spielberg, with Video Editing Software you can create and share with the world your own screen sensations. Make your own action flicks, funny clips or video memories effortlessly or post to your video blog in seconds with a capable video editing program.
Good video editing software provides you with the tools needed to capture, edit and share your video creations. With the most functional programs you can:
- Upload video files in popular formats like video from players such as Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealVideo.
- Capture video from digital recorders, the best can capture video from DV, HDV, MicroMV and analog camcorders as well as from digital and PC cameras.
- Capture video from traditional entertainment formats, like analog TV and VCR recording with the right hardwar
- Rearrange, mix or combine video, with timeline editing you can drag & drop video clips or files to where you want them to be.
- Add titles, menus and text to your video creations. Many programs come with numerous menu and title templates and let you add text effects.
- Add music, narration or sound effects, have fun with your video. Create memories with sound tracked wedding or birthday videos or humorous clips with sound effects or a comedic narration.
What to Look for in Video Editing Software
- Post Online, share your creations with the world. Easily post to your video blog (vblog) or to YouTube, Google Video, Grouper or any other of your favorite video sites.
- Create an Online Video Album, sites like Drop Shots, StashSpace or MyPhotoAlbum offer family-friendly protected accounts. So you can create a private online space where you can share your video with family and friends.
- Burn to DVD, create video gifts, marketing presentations or archive your collection on to DVD or Blu-ray disc.
When thinking about video editing software first consider what you want to do. Some programs only perform simple tasks, like converting formats or burning DVDs. Others offer complex editing tools such as timeline edits, special effects and advanced templates.
Also keep in mind that video editing can task your computer, so you may need to upgrade your computer to run the program you want and you will need sufficient memory to work with video files. So look into the system requirements carefully before purchase, so you don’t end up buying a program that cannot run or underperforms on your computer.
- Ease of Use – Video editing requires multi-step edits, inherently intricate and complex, so the program needs to be designed to be easy to use.
- Feature Set– The feature set is the range of tools the video editing product includes. Features vary in quality and quantity, generally the more tools the program has the harder it is to use. But the best programs make the tools as easy to use as possible.
- Ease of Installation and Setup– If the software isn’t easy to set up, you probably won’t use it. This category ranks installation ease, the software’s ability to recognize the camcorder, and setup of all software options.
- Help/Documentation/Tech Support– Quality product support for video editing software is not a perk, but a necessity. We look for comprehensive help documentation, tutorials, FAQs and support forums.